How many calories are you going to eat tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    There. Fixed.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Not sure. I wasn't going to go anywhere today since I have to work the crazy retail hours for Dark Thursday, but decided to go to my family's for lunch. For breakfast I ate a whole Talenti Pumpkin Pie Gelato (almost 900ish calories) & then two hundred calories of Brownie Brittle for my breakfast. For lunch I definitely want ham & stuffing.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Pre-logged and it came to 5100.
  • gabbo34
    gabbo34 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Probably between 4,000 and 5,000 and won't even care. the plan is to enjoy the day with friends and family and absorb the extra calories over the next couple of weeks.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    All of them.

^^This! Thanksgiving is my fave holiday so I am not going to skimp for the sake of a few calories. :) I have prepared just about everything and pre-logged as well. So far I'm at 2400 for the day, but that's only counting one piece of pie (yeah right) and the gravy I haven't prepped. Enjoy your day and every bite. :p
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    All of them.

best answer

• PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I ended up with about 2300 I think, could be more could be less lol
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Supposedly I only had like 2200, but that includes me quick adding some random number that I pulled out of my butt so it was probably way more than that. I was planning to be all good and stay within my goals but once I actually saw the pie my aunt baked that plan went out the window.
    Going to the gym tomorrow at 7 am to get back to the grind for the next 4 weeks and then have a similar day on Christmas Day. Actually, that day might be worse because it generally involves having some of our desserts before the actual meal. Fannie May chocolate covered peanuts 4 dayz.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    2000 roughly, not having thanksgiving until saturday thanks to dad having to work.
  • markink81
    markink81 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Not even going to track a single calorie... :D
  • Marianna93637
    Marianna93637 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    my lunch was 982 calories. Didn't have dessert because I was full. I'll probably have some later, and eat some turkey and veggies again, so I think my daily total will be close to 2200 :( I guess it's not so bad for one day.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I pre-logged mine. I am not doing a traditional turkey dinner (I never do). I am doing Dungeness crab, sea scallops, roasted vegetables, salad and for the first time since May, a glass of sparkling wine. My total, for today will end up at 1603, my daily goal is 1650. Yea!
  • _Blues_
    _Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    already so many and i have only just begun
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I got to ~2600-2800, which I think is the most I've done on Thanksgiving. But since I'm trying to slowly build muscle, it works out pretty good. :)
  • iceycoldhot
    iceycoldhot Posts: 72 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    A *kitten* ton. No guilt though. I eat well the vast majority of the time and exercise plenty. Today I ate like crazy but tomorrow I'm back to my same old routine.

• azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My Thanksgiving dinner was 1000 calories including dessert.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I ended the day over 4000 I think, but who knows, after a while I lost count...