I want to start OXY ELITE PRO..but i have some questions.

Options
I'm 18 years old and I weigh around 176. I work out everyday and I'm slowly losing weight but I've heard OEP helps a lot. I am on medications; Adderall 30mg XR and my birth control. I was wondering how OEP would interfere with those or should i stop my adderall? Would i be safe to take it? I'm scared of taking it and just something bad happen ( I worry too much) haha. Are the cons really with the pro? and lastly WHAT/HOW is the proper way to take it?

Replies

• SarahSmilesCA
    SarahSmilesCA Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You are kidding right? Stopping adderall without the supervision of a doctor is one of the most dangerous things you can do, and did you even bother reading the warning label??? Ask your doctor, not this board what could happen! If you can not have caffeine with this supplement you sure as he|| should not be using it with an ADHD med like adderall.

Is being skinny worth dying for???

Read Below, this is the Warning on the damn label!

Warnings: DO NOT USE IN COMBINATION WITH CAFFEINE OR ANY STIMULANTS FROM OTHER SOURCES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COFFEE, TEA, SODA AND OTHER DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS. DO NOT USE UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS OF HEAT, SLEEP DEPRIVATION OR DEHYDRATION. DO NOT COMBINE WITH ALCOHOL. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your Physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. This product contains caffeine and should not be taken by individuals wishing to eliminate this ingredient from their diet. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Discontinue use and consult with your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
  • Sieden76
    Sieden76 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    SarahSmiles... What the #$@$# is wrong with you? Back up off of this girl a little bit. She probably doesn't know everything about the supplement and not every supplement website tells you everything that you need to know especially about mixing it with prescription medications. Everyone here wants to lose weight and none of us are an exception to that rule. Take a chill and and try to explain things in a calm manor instead of jumping down her throat. It's people like you that make others not want to post here. That make people afraid to speak out, afraid to ask for help, afraid to seek friends. Just stop being a bully and calm the &%^$ down.
  • Sieden76
    Sieden76 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Now that I've calmed down a little bit I'll give my response to the original poster. It's certainly okay to seek an opinion here on the forums but you should always ask your doctor before mixing supplements like this with your prescriptions. I am also on some medications and I talked to my doctor before I started taking Xenedrine. In your case it's probably not safe to mix your medication with OEP. Your medication is a really strong stimulant already and adding another stimulant on top of that "could" really be dangerous. This is only my opinion though. You should NOT stop taking your medication so that you can take OEP. Stopping your medication will only do you harm in the long run and on top of that Adderall is probably going to cause more weight loss than any health store supplement EVER... PERIOD! So stay on your medication and just give your doctor a call and talk to them about it. Maybe OEP isn't right for you and maybe there is something else that your doctor can recommend to you. Either way, best of luck to you.
  • peaceloveweightloss
    Options
    I'm just giving a heads up, I'm allowed to stop taking my adderall whenever. Its for my ADHD and I have to take breaks from it obviously because I build up my tolerance fast......so please calm down. I've been on adderall since I was 7, I know a lot about it. I always have coffee with my adderall and I'm completely fine lol
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    It's a waste of money. Just drink coffee.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I take Ritalin sporadically, I do not take it on the same day that I take OEP. If you are taking adderall you don't need to take OEP
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 years old and I weigh around 176. I work out everyday and I'm slowly losing weight but I've heard OEP helps a lot. I am on medications; Adderall 30mg XR and my birth control. I was wondering how OEP would interfere with those or should i stop my adderall? Would i be safe to take it? I'm scared of taking it and just something bad happen ( I worry too much) haha. Are the cons really with the pro? and lastly WHAT/HOW is the proper way to take it?

Do not stop taking your Adderall to start taking that crap pill....talk with your doctor.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Do not stop taking your Adderall to start taking that crap pill....talk with your doctor.

Exactly.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Please don't take oep. I had terrible side effects from it. High blood pressure, major anxiety, paranoia, crazy sleep patterns and really bad (almost intolerable) gas and indigestion. It's not worth it! Two girls I work with took it for long periods of time and ended up in the ER for emergency gallbladder removal. Please don't take it.