Slimquick pills?

Options
13»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I have had major success with Phentermine. They have helped curb my appetite and snacking so much that all I eat is healthy fruits and veggies, whole grains and lean meats and I am satisfied. Trying to do all that without feeling like I was starving or depriving myself was so much harder before, these have helped me immensely. So far, I have lost 12 lbs and it has been less than a month and I do track all my food on here.

Wonder what you would have lost by tracking all your food here and NOT taking phentermine.

Based on what I've read, 9 or 10 pounds would have been expected. lol.
  • whatsallthisthen
    whatsallthisthen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ah, you people.
    Did she say specifically this was not an attempt at a quick fix and she knows calorie reduction is the only way to lose weight? Yes.
    And what do people comment on? How it's not a quick fix and calorie counting is all you need to lose weight. How insightful and helpful!

Anyway OP, some of these can work to help reduce appetite/cravings/make them easier to resist for some people. Likewise, so can drinking water, exercising, and eating more veggies.
    Some OTC pills(which are essentially just caffeine) have helped me curb my appetite in the past, but now I will occasionally just drink some strong coffee, which is essentially the same thing. Try it, see if it helps you stay on track, but expect no crazy results that can't be achieved through calorie restriction. All the weight you lose will be from cutting calories, not the actual result of the caffeine pills.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    what do you mean you people?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Ah, you people.
    Did she say specifically this was not an attempt at a quick fix and she knows calorie reduction is the only way to lose weight? Yes.
    And what do people comment on? How it's not a quick fix and calorie counting is all you need to lose weight. How insightful and helpful!

Anyway OP, some of these can work to help reduce appetite/cravings/make them easier to resist for some people. Likewise, so can drinking water, exercising, and eating more veggies.
    Some OTC pills(which are essentially just caffeine) have helped me curb my appetite in the past, but now I will occasionally just drink some strong coffee, which is essentially the same thing. Try it, see if it helps you stay on track, but expect no crazy results that can't be achieved through calorie restriction. All the weight you lose will be from cutting calories, not the actual result of the caffeine pills.

well they are called SLIM QUICK.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    The pills are a gimmick. Count your calories ACCURATELY. Your body does not defy the laws of thermodynamics, weigh your solids and measure out your liquids. You could have been eating at maintenance. If you're eating back exercise calories that MFP gives you, only eat about 50%-75% back, the site overestimates by a lot. Weight loss is nothing but a calorie deficit.