almost there

Options
I am almost there. I have 1.5lbs to go to reach my goal. The last 5 lbs is the hardest. I won't give up til I get there. I must admit I really can't wait until I am at the point of maintenance. I hope to reach it in the next week or so. Many people have asked me what I have been doing to loose the weight. I of course tell anyone who will listen about MFP. I was able to get my sister and a friend of mine to join and they are doing a great job. It made doing this alot easier with my husband. I am so proud of him, he has lost almost 60lbs. We are both almost there. Thank you to everyone on this site your support and advice has been more helpful then you can imagine. Even after I reach my goal i will continue with MFP. I couldn't Imagine not logging in my calories and excercise.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone. And Thanks again!:smile:

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! I can't wait to get there too!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm right there with you - I've got 2 more to go. See you at the finish line! :drinker:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am almost there. I have 1.5lbs to go to reach my goal. The last 5 lbs is the hardest. I won't give up til I get there. I must admit I really can't wait until I am at the point of maintenance. I hope to reach it in the next week or so. Many people have asked me what I have been doing to loose the weight. I of course tell anyone who will listen about MFP. I was able to get my sister and a friend of mine to join and they are doing a great job. It made doing this alot easier with my husband. I am so proud of him, he has lost almost 60lbs. We are both almost there. Thank you to everyone on this site your support and advice has been more helpful then you can imagine. Even after I reach my goal i will continue with MFP. I couldn't Imagine not logging in my calories and excercise.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone. And Thanks again!:smile:

WTG! What a terrific job you have done (and your husband too!)