Removed Wisdom Teeth and Exercise...

Options
As a bit of background, I had my wisdom teeth removed on 5/21 and the doctor punctured my sinus cavity removing one of the upper teeth. It has now been a week in any event, I am wanting to know when I should be able to go back to exercising without damaging myself. I walked up two flights of stairs today and my wounds started to bleed along with my nose. I had my doctor check it out to make sure that things are healing well, and there is nothing out of the norm other than the surgical sites. I should be clear my doctor is not an oral surgeon, I called the surgeon's office and they said it was not an infrequent occurrence and to "take things easy." I've not had anything aside from IBP and T3 for pain and anti-inflammatory meds. I got more IBP from my doc today though as my face is still a throbbing mess.

Has anyone had this occurrence with the sinus punctured during wisdom teeth extraction and how long did it take for you to be able to do light to moderate fitness activities without bleeding all over the place?

:drinker: