Which protein powder do you use?

2»

Replies

• JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Have you heard of RAW Garden? You can get chocolate or vanilla and it's all plant based protein. It does cost between 20 and 30 dollars but the quality is great and taste is good. Just blend it up and go. Best of luck.
  • Sutnak
    Sutnak Posts: 227 Member
    edited November 2014
    Truetein, it's a bit spendy, but worth it.

I'd avoid their pudding though, it has copious amounts of carrageenan. Unless you have an iron gut, then go for it.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Syntrax nectar, I like the cappuccino....nothing but protein
    100 cal 23g Protein, 0 Sugar, 0 gluten, 0 Carb, 0 Cholesterol, 0 Fat, 60mg Sodium
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    I use Vega protein powders. I haven't tried a vanilla one yet, but I've liked each one I have tried so far.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Double Chocolate Optimum Nutrition
  • Oshun64
    Oshun64 Posts: 12 Member
    Don't mean to highjack this thread, but has anyone tried Whole Foods Soy Protein Powder - Vanilla Flavored. I want to begin adding a protein powder to my smoothies, but can't do the whey (dairy).
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    I'm consuming Nutrilite's Positrim - Chocolate, Coffee and Vanilla flavours. Also Cosway's Soy & Whey protein - French Vanilla flavour. Positrim is sweeter and not as densed. Soy & Whey is less sweet and can get thick if you don't consume immediately. It has lesser calories too. If you want to try these, I'd suggest to drink Positrim as it is as it tastes great, and Cosway's protein by mixing it in a smoothie or fruit juice. Enjoy!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Cellucor...I've had their cinnamon swirl, peanutbutter marshmallow, cookies and cream, along with chocolate and vanilla. All are delicious and mix really well.

^ This.
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited November 2014
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Protein Powder. Best ever. It is so smooth and creamy, and you only need to use water with it (unless you want to use milk).

hardmagnum.com/product/quattro

4_5lbQUATTROvan.jpg
  • MidoriRyu76
    MidoriRyu76 Posts: 8 Member
    Another vote for Optimum Nutrition Gold standard 100% Whey. Tastes good and my hubby is lactose intolerant and it doesn't irritate him. I get it on amazon. Double Rich Chocolate.
    When my trainer asked what kind I used, he was happy (and a bit shocked) that I use it. Maybe because I'm a SAHM and we usually don't know whats good? hehe
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Beverly UMP in chocolate-fantastic. My husband even likes it and adds it to his milk shakes (hey-better than just the milk shake).