How do you get the badge-style ticker in your "My Progress" section on your profile?

Hi, all.

So, I know the most common thing is a ticker with a slider, which you see on just about everyone's profile. Sometimes, though, I see tickers like this one:

xsc4vynu4ze6.png

They're like the sliding tickers in that they take up the same space on your profile and they get updated when you change your weight... but they look more appealing to me. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to set one up in the personalize your ticker section. Help?

Replies

• i want to know too..
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited November 2014
    Could that be the default when people have not lost any weight? Have you seen any like that with a number other than zero in the pounds lost area?

55835802.png
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    I looked at the page source code and I am speculating here. The plain badge image references "profile-progress.gif" versus "xxxxxxx.png" for anyone with a custom bar ticker. I think the plain badge image is the default image when an account is created. As soon as a user chooses a custom ticker, the default image cannot be replaced by the user, the user can only choose another bar ticker. Suggest you email the Helpdesk at myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new to have your ticker image returned to the default "profile-progress.gif" image. Ahh...good luck with that! Cheers?
  • ty