Girls around 5ft6 and 175lb

Options
2»

Replies

• ikabak
    ikabak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5" and CW is 192. i need some friends to hold me accountable!!!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 5' 7" and started at 200 lbs and now 170. My first goal is 150 then hopefully 140. I started out by eating healthy now I'm trying to exercise more and more.
  • pittsburghgal
    Options
    Parallel lives!!! :)
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6. I started out at 188 and am now down to 168. My intention is to get to 150 and then reevaluate.
  • RLC2lady
    RLC2lady Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'5 and about 177 at the moment! I have a goal of 27 lbs roughly....but that is a number and I am going for feeling ;)
    I am getting married in October and more than anything I want to be comfortable in my skin again...a bikini would be nice too!
    Good luck and stay positive!
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • amandanndel
    amandanndel Posts: 47
    Options
    I was just wondering what your goal weight was etc and any friends requests would be welcome as similar weights and heights most probs similar goal :D

I'm 5'6 Currently at 137, GW: is 130. Although I'm not really focusing on a number, more so focusing on how I feel and being toned.
  • sigalsirkin
    sigalsirkin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 5.7ft at 182 pounds. Plan on going down to 146lb for now. If I ever get there, I will re-evaluate at that time. Good luck on your journey.
  • geerunz
    geerunz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    SW 159
    CW 151
    GW 135 ish

I'm @ 27.3% BF thinking my goal should be more BF oriented rather then pounds.
    GBF 24% for starters and reevaluate from there.

Feel free to add metoo! :smile:
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" and got stuck at 177 forever. Like years. I finally found some success with MFP and lost 16 pounds pretty quickly. A number of factors have caused me to flat line, an indulgent vacation for one, and quite frankly I would like to enjoy my new wardrobe I was forced to buy for a little while.

But I'm still working hard and my goal is 145 - 150. My biggest concern with weight loss (besides the small fortune I just spent replacing everything from bras to slacks to swim suits, and will I have to do that one more time for an even smaller size) is what is actually SUSTAINABLE. I'm certain I can get to 145, or even lower. The question is can I maintain it. I'm looking for the sweet spot where I continue to eat ealthy and excercise daily (yes, I work out everyday, and no I don't take a rest day very often and yes I get a lot of crap for that) and enjoy things like ice cream & a grilled cheese sandwich now and then.
  • soleimana
    soleimana Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5' 6''-ish and my goal is 150 at least. I'm 3 years in college and I feel like I gained the freshman 15 twice. :)

Anyone feel free to friend me! I'm looking for a little more accountability.