Bootea Teatox 14-day cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• Hanowenho
    Options
    I'm feeling a bit over-faced here, and in all honesty a bit upset that my saying it as it is "advice" was misconstrued as making someone abuse themselves.
    I'll stop posting on this thread, I'm not yet hardened to internet negativity.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Please keep this thread available for everyone. . . . . .
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hanowenho wrote: »
    I'm feeling a bit over-faced here, and in all honesty a bit upset that my saying it as it is "advice" was misconstrued as making someone abuse themselves.

Welcome+to+the+internet+snapecatjpg_55b8eb_5292079.png
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

"I'm full of crap and got called out"
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

<3
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    misconstrued

inconceivable.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

BINGO!!!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I just bought a few packs of Bojenmi skinny tea. It doesn't have a laxative effect on me at all! At $1.60 a pack I thought I'd give it a try. It tastes nice and if I lose a bit of extra weight it'll just be a bonus. It's also helping me wean off of umpteen cups of milky tea a day, another bonus :p
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just recently bought this product and I'm wondering if anybody has every tried it and if they can share their experience?

Thanks. :)
    I have not read the other replies, but....

There is no reason to detox. Your body is a natural detoxing machine all by itself. That what liver and kidneys and poop and pee are all about. :)
  • SLLRunner
    Options

:smiley: Boy, looks like I came to the party late. >:)
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    I just bought a few packs of Bojenmi skinny tea. It doesn't have a laxative effect on me at all! At $1.60 a pack I thought I'd give it a try. It tastes nice and if I lose a bit of extra weight it'll just be a bonus. It's also helping me wean off of umpteen cups of milky tea a day, another bonus :p

Glad it tastes great, but if you lose any weight it will be due to a calorie deficit not the tea. There are no foods or beverage that have special properties that cause weight loss.

What's wrong with tea with milk too? Try a chai latte with almond or coconut milk- it's awesome! :smile:
  • Christine_72
    Options
    The milk in my tea adds up to usually more than 200 calories. It's an addiction lol
    I tried substituting with Almond milk once, it tasted terrible mixed in with tea. Nice on it's own tho. I shall give coconut milk a try.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Almond milk is only 30 cals per cup of unsweetened. And it's pretty tasty!
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Thanks guys xx
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    Almond milk is only 30 cals per cup of unsweetened. And it's pretty tasty!
    Oh my gosh, isn't this true!

I had an hour's drive today, and I made that chai tea latte (I use the real tea leaves rather than the premixed) with unsweetened almond milk, and it hit the spot.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    The milk in my tea adds up to usually more than 200 calories. It's an addiction lol
    I tried substituting with Almond milk once, it tasted terrible mixed in with tea. Nice on it's own tho. I shall give coconut milk a try.

Coconut milk is tasty as well. I also drink unsweetened coconut milk, but only because I like that taste.