Low Carb Diet

Options
13»

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Don't over complicate this. If you want to eat less carbs then go ahead. You don't have to, unless you have a professionally diagnosed medical condition, but if that is what you would like to try then don't make a bigger deal about then you have to. Just eat less carbs and more of everything else. That's it.

But like i said, you don't have to eat less carbs to lose weight, just less calories.

Less calories doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere though!

Of course it isn't working... you don't log consistently and you are under eating. Why on earth would it work when you are not even doing it right. You half *kitten* something, prepare to get half *kitten* results. How about trying to count calories correctly before claiming it isn't getting you there. I highly doubt low carb would help, you will have to be consistent with that too.

Just because I don't log consistently every day doesn't mean I don't count calories or that I am taking a "half *kitten*" approach.

You’re not eating enough. On the few days that you do log you are eating as low as 450 calories and typically under 1000. If you eat like this you are starving your body. Literally. I said this already and you commented on your infrequent logging. What about the fact that you are literally starving yourself. (Unless of course you had lap band or something we don't know about)