Just started Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30

Options
HS2305
HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
As the title says I just started Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30 program and my god I am aching already after only a couple of sessions. I went to zumba class yesterday and was literally almost dying through the whole thing because my body was sore.

Is anyone following this program? Would love to hear about other peoples experience/success with it.

I want to lose 60lbs in ideally the next 6-9 months. Keep your fingers crossed for me!! :)

Replies

• luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next month! :D
  • HS2305
    Options
    You will have to let me know how you get on. I swear to god, that woman is not human!!
  • klappeh
    klappeh Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I did my first work out Monday and I couldn't even do it yesterday because I was so sore!! Getting up and down from the chair at my desk at work is torture lol. I am going to stretch good tonight so that I can get back to doing it and hopefully keep up with it every day. Good luck! Add me if you want support!
  • HS2305
    Options
    Good luck! I started on Monday too, I amended my diet as well and I've lost 4.5 inches in 3 days from my TI and I honestly think it's due to this workout. Those results are amazing for me! It hurts but it's so worth it.
  • summercake
    summercake Posts: 19
    Options
    Im starting in August this month is running/elliptical,
    next month is 30 day shred and then the months after is ripped in 30.
    REMEMBER TO SHOW US YOUR RESULTS
  • HS2305
    Options
    Will do :) Monday is my scheduled day to weigh-in and take my measurements and that's when I usually take progress pictures but I couldn't resist a sneak peek today. xD
  • LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is this a high impact workout like her 30 Day Shred is?
  • HS2305
    Options
    As far as I know, yes it is :)
  • mdu13
    mdu13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am dong the 30 min shred daily after the first 3 weeks I started to do it X2 a day , best exercises I ever did, lost weight and shape e.g. 6 cm in in waist I am still sore every day afterwards , but it works for me, do try it :) good luck
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a FR. I am doing Rin30 also. This is my second round. I finished it last time. I really like this and the 30 day shred. I actually started this one last week, but after the weekend off, I am counting yesterday as my Day 1. We'll be pretty close on the finishing schedule.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    It is very similar to 30 DS. She introduces some new moves and changes up some of the ones from 30 DS, but overall it is really similar. Both very effective.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • Angela2217
    Angela2217 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am also doing ripped.Just started I like it.I did 30 ds B4 and loved it.lost inches but not weight
  • MelissaHopeG
    MelissaHopeG Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing it too, but I only do it every other day its super hard for me!! What a great workout for only 30 mins, I am on round two (and like I said I only do it every other day) and can definitely see the results in my tummy and arms. In fact my friends said they could tell I looked more toned.

Last week I did ripped and Yoga on alternating days, I was really sick recently so energy's been rough. Now that I've finally kicked the cold I still think I'll keep it every other just because I like to mix things up.

However... needless to say I'm scared to go on to round 3 this weekend!!!!
  • MelissaHopeG
    MelissaHopeG Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Also - how are you tracking it? Do you just use "circuit training" or ??
  • haidenmomma4life
    Options
    Im not doing this but it has to be good because she is awesome. Good luck!! add me if you would like. always looking for support and always willing to give support too. Have a great night. Paula
  • LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As far as I know, yes it is :)

Okay thanks! At the moment high-impact workouts aren't the best choice for me.

These look like great workouts and I hope all of you are successful with them! :-)
  • HS2305
    Options
    I track the strength and abs section as circuit and then I log the cardio part as aerobics :)
  • kri1977
    kri1977 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am at the start of week 2. It is awesome :) I did 30DS before. I log it as circuit training only, 35 mins.

Let's keep each other posted and motivated :)

K
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing it, I have two days left of week 4. It's hard going, but if I can do it you can do it!! I got great results with 30 DS, results from RI30 are less obvious, but my strength and stamina have increased SO MUCH :smile: