need some tips

Hello there! My weight when i started to keep fit was around 80kgs. Now i'm at 69kgs, my waistline went down to 6-7 inches. But the thing is my physique isn't really improving. I can see improvements in my arms and shoulders. I also seemed to have stop losing lbs. I'm 24 yrs. old. I recently started drinking protein shakes. I stay at the gym for 2 hrs per day 5 days a week. Can you give me any tips on how to improve? Would really appreciate the help!

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited November 2014
    cuboxmed1 wrote: »
    Hello there! My weight when i started to keep fit was around 80kgs. Now i'm at 69kgs, my waistline went down to 6-7 inches. But the thing is my physique isn't really improving. I can see improvements in my arms and shoulders. I also seemed to have stop losing lbs. I'm 24 yrs. old. I recently started drinking protein shakes. I stay at the gym for 2 hrs per day 5 days a week. Can you give me any tips on how to improve? Would really appreciate the help!

I assume you mean went down BY 6-7 inches? :smile:

That said - avail yourself of the trainers at the gym - ask them to check your form and what you're doing because really nobody can tell anything from 'I stay at the gym for 2 hrs per day 5 days a week'
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Lift heavy things!