Hello there!

Options
25-y-o single mom from WI here. Just getting down to my goal weight after getting married, pregnant, divorced, and dealing with the stress of all that, school, and my grandfather's death. Plus some, of course. I've got six pounds to go after losing about fifty over the last four years. I've used my-calorie-counter for a good majority of the time and was mostly pleased with it, but after a break from using the site due to my busy schedule, I found that the site is having real problems now and I cannot log in 99% of the time. After doing a search on google, I happened upon this site and so far I LOVE IT! It's sooo much better than my old one. And I've only been on here for a couple of hours so far!

Replies

• MalibuBarbiDoll
    Options
    25-y-o single mom from WI here. Just getting down to my goal weight after getting married, pregnant, divorced, and dealing with the stress of all that, school, and my grandfather's death. Plus some, of course. I've got six pounds to go after losing about fifty over the last four years. I've used my-calorie-counter for a good majority of the time and was mostly pleased with it, but after a break from using the site due to my busy schedule, I found that the site is having real problems now and I cannot log in 99% of the time. After doing a search on google, I happened upon this site and so far I LOVE IT! It's sooo much better than my old one. And I've only been on here for a couple of hours so far!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Congrats on 50 lbs that is awesome.

Best of luck:flowerforyou:
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome and way to go! You've done a great job so far :smile: just keep it up.
    About this site, it's perhaps easier than others; maybe that's the right way to put it, and being easier I am willing to do it (most of the time :grumble: ).
    Again, congratulations on your weight loss so far.
    Thomas