Is this all really free?

Options

Replies

• JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    I charge people to be friends with me on here. Three payments of $19.99. I accept most major credit cards, money orders, cookies, sexual favors, and kittens as payment.

Love it!! :laugh:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the title sums it up. I signed up mostly for the caloric values of all the foods but I don't want to pay for it as cheap as that sounds.

The site is free as of this moment (and no signs of it being made to charge since its been this way for atleast 4 years that I know of).

It is a good site that I've been using for more than 1 year. I think you will like it here.

Good luck in your fitness and otherwise adventures :)
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I charge people to be friends with me on here. Three payments of $19.99. I accept most major credit cards, money orders, cookies, sexual favors, and kittens as payment.

What's the exchange rate on kittens? I might be sitting on a furry gold mine.

Well, you could give me three kittens, or two kittens and a cookie! Both work really well!

what about a puffy hug? Do you take those?

From one of my biggest crushes on MFP, yes I do!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yes. That is why you get weird ads (mostly driven by your searches on your computer as well as trigger words you use in any posts you make). On those days when it is slow or down for a bit, be patient cause they are working on it but there is a huge data base here and it is a job to keep it all together.

Congrats for finding us and good luck on your journey!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This is the best sight EVER.
    A weight issue my whole adult life, I joined here and dropped the
    pounds!
    I have kept my weight in check for going on 2 years now.
    Logging in every day keeps me on target.
    Sure I gain, but I go back down, my goal is to be 117 and stay there.
    (OW 264 GW 127 CW 122 new GW 117)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Well, you could give me three kittens, or two kittens and a cookie! Both work really well!

what about a puffy hug? Do you take those?

From one of my biggest crushes on MFP, yes I do!

:blushing: :heart: :blushing: :heart: woohoo!!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    It's free.. but you sometimes get FOOD ADS for fast food. Not what I like to see when I haven't had any fast food for over 6 months but I guess it's a small price to pay,
  • b0nnyd0g
    b0nnyd0g Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Having paid WW, SW, etc, etc for most of my life - this beats them all for tracking, quality of database - and even the community are great
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm still paying with sexual favors. And, she makes me send her pictures of my cat so hers can caturbate... just watch for the fine print with this one!

And yes, it's free. Now only if I could find a gym with the same philosophy.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    its $15.95 a month or else you wont loose weight, ill send you the bank account details, or you can western union it to me, I'm in nigeria.

Buhahahaa funny
    !
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    It's free.. but you sometimes get FOOD ADS for fast food. Not what I like to see when I haven't had any fast food for over 6 months but I guess it's a small price to pay,

but, ads are based off our own search history... or the users on the computer, if shared.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    It's not free, Mike will steal your soooooooul!!! I have been soul-less since 2011 but I lost weight, so it's ok. :laugh:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Yes it is! The only catch is listening to the same same question a thousand times, the odd bit of drama now and then and an occasional strike. Otherwise it's all fantastic!
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    This site is a God-send and I've never paid a single penny to be a member!

I downloaded the app some time in February, but then signed up for a gym membership the last week of that month.

This app serious keeps me accountable! After my first month of tracking, logging in my food has become 2nd nature to me. It makes you take a serious look in the mirror & see just how much you ACTUALLY eat (which for me, has been humbling!)

It shows you slowly how hard you have to workout just to burn off calories from certain foods. So I have learned to stay away from fast food and junk all the time, hahaha. It also shows you that you can STILL enjoy foods you like as long as you work it into your numbers.

It's a glorious feeling when you have a killer workout & you have enough extra calories to squeeze in a small serving of ice cream <3
  • vanesa007
    vanesa007 Posts: 4
    Options
    Day two I love this site !!!Feeling very confident this will work :) need friends ! new to this site ...
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    Yes it is! The only catch is listening to the same same question a thousand times, the odd bit of drama now and then and an occasional strike. Otherwise it's all fantastic!

TRUE!
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    its $15.95 a month or else you wont loose weight, ill send you the bank account details, or you can western union it to me, I'm in nigeria.

HAHA!!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

You sure are. Kittens are good. You can fry them like chicken or rabbit, stuff them with wild rice and mushrooms, oven roast them with a nice demi-glace, or slow cook them with barbeque sauce and make pulled cat sandwiches. Just kill them and dress them out the same way you would rabbit. Easy peasy.
  • nerding4ever
    Options
    yes... USE ALL THE FREE THINGS!!!
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    Yes it is. I have been on here for a very long time & have never had to pay a thing. I am very thankful for MFP. It also lets you incorporate some other apps if that is your thing. I use fitbit and MFP together and I am slowly losing weight.