Well, here goes nothing

Options
I'm 5'1" and my goal is to lose 22 pounds, so I'll be 95 pounds altogether. I may even shoot for 80 pounds.

Replies

• ButtBagg
    Options
    Good luck :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Your initial goal of being 95 pounds is already bordering on being underweight. I don't even want to think about someone 5'1'' weighing 80 pounds. Please reevaluate your goals and plan to maintain a healthy weight. You won't get any support on here if your goal is becoming anorexic.
  • MissKoyukichan
    MissKoyukichan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you! ^-^
  • MissKoyukichan
    MissKoyukichan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your initial goal of being 95 pounds is already bordering on being underweight. I don't even want to think about someone 5'1'' weighing 80 pounds. Please reevaluate your goals and plan to maintain a healthy weight. You won't get any support on here if your goal is becoming anorexic.

My goal isn't to become anorexic. You can't really aim to be anorexic. It's a disorder, one that's not only physical, but mental as well. It's a state of mind. And you know what, maybe I'll admit I do have an eating disorder, and I'm trying to over come it. I'm not promoting having one or glorifying it in anyway. I'm stating a goal that I have now, and I'm trying to not want that goal. It may be stupid, but I'm trying to show myself how absurd I'm being by wanting that. Because if I put it out there and people see and acknowledge it, it's more real. Because I can think all these things, but not have actual tangible evidence of my stupidity. I know I shouldn't want it, but I feel so guilty about everything. I wouldn't wish an eating disorder upon anyone. It's terrible. And you run a higher risk of having depression. And constantly hating everything about you. So, thank you. Thank you for caring enough to tell me that. Because I have been in denial for too long. And I'm scared to even post this and admit it. I'm shaking and I can't breathe I'm so nervous, but I needed that. Thank you.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Wow, OP. I'm legitimately touched by your sincerity and self-awareness. I wish you the best in your journey to recovery and healthy self-image.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    bulbadoof wrote: »
    Wow, OP. I'm legitimately touched by your sincerity and self-awareness. I wish you the best in your journey to recovery and healthy self-image.

^^^ this

Healthy and strong is the most attractive you can be