Looking for Friends ( who are very active on line)

Options
Sn0wy71
Sn0wy71 Posts: 12 Member
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All

I'm Paul, looking for active members who are on line daily, who speak & engage in conversation's, don't want silent members... We are here to help each other succeed & not just to see who has the most friends.

I can also share messages on Messenger, Skype Or Whatsapp to Memebers who would like to ;-)

Please send me a friends request .

Ps: no time wasters please.

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent....
    Hi...Jo from Australia here
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    Options
    Well said, I am also looking for friends who reciprocate Support & Appreciation....no one way traffic plz...
  • jenifferlopez718
    jenifferlopez718 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I totally agree I need all the help I can get. This is my third attempt on MFP. I really do hope I can reach my goal.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    pbwoodall wrote: »
    Hello All

I'm Paul, looking for active members who are on line daily, who speak & engage in conversation's, don't want silent members... We are here to help each other succeed & not just to see who has the most friends.

I can also share messages on Messenger, Skype Or Whatsapp to Memebers who would like to ;-)

Please send me a friends request .

Ps: no time wasters please.

I think we are all looking for active members......unfortunately every couple of months i have to have a cull. I will send a request....if your interested.

• misskarihari
    misskarihari Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am active! Send me an FR if you want to :)
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm Dan, 22 and from Liverpool. Was 364lb down to 238lb but still going, I log daily, active in discussions and generally talk a lot to keep myself and others entertained. Send me a request!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and I'll be supportive. But I'm not going to waste your time or mine by responding to posts just because they are there. And I'm not just going to automatically "like" every post you make. You can rest assured that if I "like" something… it's genuine. I'll comment if I feel like I can contribute something or if I have something to say. If that fits what you are looking for… feel free to FR me.
  • Jdigs88
    Jdigs88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm not as active as some, because generally, time isn't always on my side. That said, I engage with my friends, log or check in to the site daily, and try to occasionally check out the forums and such. Feel free to add if that works for you :).
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Im online all day at work, anyone is free to request me !!
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on here and would like more active, supportive friends as well. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am also very active here (and I see some of my friends here have responded!) and always looking for more pals who are likewise. :)
  • mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for the same! Please feel free to add me as well!
  • KingaSkor
    Options
    Support is most important. Feel free to add me
  • AussieMattie
    Options
    Im always looking for friends for motivation, support and encouragement both ways.
  • cterry7799
    Options
    Well this thing crashes everytime I try to add a friend... So please add me. I'm located in long beach, Ca 37y/o single female 5'5" tall and 140Ish pounds. I'd like to lose about 15 pounds by spring...say March 21st? I'd like to have someone to check in with daily, or every other day at the least. :)