Logged for 150 days in a row - I'm sticking to it this time!

CathyNS
CathyNS Posts: 10 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Hi everyone, I was on MFP in November 2008 and logged on and off for a few months, lost about 15lb but didn't stick with it. In January of this year my husband and I joined the X-Weighted National Challenge (TV show here in Canada sort of like Biggest Loser) and I signed back onto MFP the first day of the challenge and here I am 150 days later and 37 lbs down. The challenge set a "realistic" goal of 60lb in 6 months. Now 5 weeks from the end of the challenge I don't think I am going to make that goal but I am proud of myself for sticking with it and I will definitely be 40-50lb less than I was in January which is something I am proud of. I don't post too much on the boards but I read them every day and get great ideas, advice and motivation from all of you so I just wanted to say thanks and thanks to the creators of the site it has definitely been one of the keys to keeping me going for 150 days. Here's to another 150 more!

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    nice!
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    great job!!! while you may not have reached your goal of 60 lbs, but it sounds like you've stuck with logging, and you've read forums and probably learned a lot... that may be more valuable than losing the 60 lbs...and besides 37 pounds down is something to most certainly be very proud of! way to go !
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Great Job!!! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!