heelo, Lou B in Canada. I'm actually loving my diet

Options
hi there *waves* I'm Lou (ise) . I'm 52, and weighed 190.8 lbs. I started dieting on 1 May, diet given to me by a weightloss doctor, and she monitors both my husband and I. I don't feel the need to go there every week, so will probably only go there once/month so get my official weigh-in, before I go on vacation in July. We're on low carbs/high protein diet and it goes very very well!

We're on a diet of about 1000 calories a day. We supplement our meals with proteins, either soups, or bars (of the brand Proti-Diet) they're quite tasty. Yum, actually. Also we take a Centrum vitamin pills every morning, and 2 food supplement pills morning and evening, called Cal-K. It works, and weightloss is really steady!

My husband has a lot to lose, like at least 70-90 lbs, and for him it's going faster. He lost 7 lbs in the first week, and 10 in the next 3 week period, so he's 17 down in 1 month. For me, I lost 5.6 in first 2 weeks, and after 3rd week I'm down the next 4.7. So.. it's going super! In the last week I've started exercising too, walking the treadmill twice a day, for half an hour, during each I burn 150 calories. Starting at the gym with a personal trainer on monday. I can't wait. It will be interesting to see what happens while working out, if I lose more, faster. I'm eager for that to happen hehehe.

I actually like being on the diet.. and dont' find it hard at all. The food is tasty, and it's enough. I'm not hungry, ever. And it makes me feel super good! Not only in my body, but also mentally. I'm so proud of myself!!