Small, yet significant NSV for me!

Options
muztangsax
muztangsax Posts: 19 Member
I started easily close to 400lbs. I've always been active, but I just loved food, especially the bad food. Anyway, today I was scratching my neck and I felt my collar bone! I was so excited I ran the the mirror and there I saw for the first time, my collar bone. It's beautiful! I'm noticing changes everywhere and feeling bones everywhere(hips, wrist bone, even a rib or two!) I'm really excited and just motivated to keep going. I know I'm doing something right.

Replies

• kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yay! that's awesome progress! I was also happy to see my ankles again....now working on the rest.lol
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling well! I am so in love with my collar bones its funny!

Well done, and keep it up!!!
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel matey! The first time I felt (yet alone SAW) my hip bone - I was ecstatic!
    to know there is actually a skeleton under my pre-blubbery shape was awesome.
    Well done you - there is a slim person under there - go get it!!:smile:
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Yay for collar bones! And according to your ticker, you are most definitely doing something right!

And I love the bad foods too..... I am from the south and my grandma makes the BEST fried chicken, buttermilk biscuts, butter beans, and butter pecan cake....... oh I was raised on that stuff! (butter, butter, butter!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!