SE Wisconsinite Looking for New MFP Motivational Friends!

Options
Okay so I am not necessarily new here. In fact, today marks my 100th straight day of logging into MFP!

As my profile states, I am basically working on "Me 2.0". Back in the day (okay... WAY back in the day!) I was a power lifter, runner, racquetball player, and extremely active in several martial arts. Unfortunately, many years of desk jobs and entirely too many late night beer/dinner combos have resulted in a version me that was over 100 pounds heavier than my college years.

While I know I'll never have the kind of time to dedicate to fitness that I did in college, I want to at least get myself active and fit again. I hit a point where I caught myself wheezing going up a flight of stairs and knew it was time for a change before change was forced upon me by my doctor.

Though my profile shows 31 pounds lost, I have in fact lost around 50 pounds and find myself highly motivated. As such, I am looking for other highly motivated people who will keep me on track and in return I will do the same for them!

If interested, feel free to friend me! With 100 days in already, I can promise you I won't be one of those people you friend only to never see me online again!

Bonus points if you are from the SE WI/ NE IL area (I work in IT supplier management for a big pharma company in Lake County).

- Daniel

Replies

• KingaSkor
    Options
    Support is most important. Feel free to add me
  • DanielJNoah
    DanielJNoah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It is appreciated! I look forward to motivating and be motivated by the MFP community!