Maintaining without tracking

Options
I miss talking nutrition and fitness as most of my real life friends aren't into either and I find those of them who "diet" to be annoying (doing all the wrong things but resistant to advice). But I don't have the time or desire to count calories anymore. I rarely even get on the scale. But I constantly try to learn about healthy living and am always training for something or other. Anyone else in this same boat? Anyone else still hanging around the forums without logging their food and exercise?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    me
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Me

I'm on calorie tracking hiatus until I have the baby and finish nursing (so it could be a year or so until I 'need' the site again), but I enjoy reading some of the threads and participating in the groups on here.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Me.

I'm here for the gifs.
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't log my calories any more and I only weigh myself maybe once a month... I've been able to maintain a 118 pound weight loss! I am so glad I stopped logging every bite that I would take, it got too extreme
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm only here to chat to my friends on my wall and my lifting ladies in the nrol4w group.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    if i get to a point where i'm not counting - which is a big if, as i really like having that information at my disposal regardless of if i'm trying to lose/gain/whatever - i am much less inclined to stick around for only the forums after these "updates". it doesn't have quite the community vibe that it used to.