Redheads are better lovers

Options
1234568»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I, for one, would like to test this hypothesis

As a redhead, I would be happy to help you test this...purely for science, of course...
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Haven't met a red head yet that can actually stay out in the sun and turn the same color as her hair. Which nixes a lot of outdoor fun, hence I go for brunettes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I live at the beach...do you think I stay inside all the time? Sunblock baby.
    I should also say that light skin color ( no tan) doesn't do it for me either. I like a little darkness going on. But that's me.

IDEA Fitness member

You know, if you blur your eyes just right all my freckles sort run together giving the illusion I have a bit of color. But seriously, WHY are you on this thread again?
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    who cares about carpets, i prefer a nice smooth hard wood floor

Never have been a fan of carpet. Hard wood? Why yes please.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Haven't met a red head yet that can actually stay out in the sun and turn the same color as her hair. Which nixes a lot of outdoor fun, hence I go for brunettes.

IDEA Fitness member

I should also say that light skin color ( no tan) doesn't do it for me either. I like a little darkness going on. But that's me.

IDEA Fitness member

You know, if you blur your eyes just right all my freckles sort run together giving the illusion I have a bit of color. But seriously, WHY are you on this thread again?

He is probably hoping you will post that bikini top picture in your profile pics. Just speculation though :tongue:
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • liznsmith
    liznsmith Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    No they're not. Gingers are soulless but not as scary as day walkers. Whose with me!?

(I'm totally joking... kind of. Gingers really do scare me. I was terrified while river dancing at Irish festivals as a kid)
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oops ... Me thoughts this said "Rhinos" are better lovers *so embarrassed ... Facehoof*
  • HazNYC
    HazNYC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    women redheads are hot

red headed males are scary
  • HopeDaleen930
    Options
    Natural Beauty right here!!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

He is probably hoping you will post that bikini top picture in your profile pics. Just speculation though :tongue:

You've been spying on my pics lol I'd have to go look, I can't remember which one I even have up now!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

You've been spying on my pics lol I'd have to go look, I can't remember which one I even have up now!

I prefer the term research :wink:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member

I prefer the term research :wink:

Gathering intel...got it.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

One of my brothers was a day walker...all of our strengths; none of our weaknesses.

I, however, have 2 skin tones: albino & lobster :grumble:

lol me too! Right now I'm about half and half :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    women redheads are hot

red headed males are scary

My son is a ginger...he doesn't know how to steal souls yet, he's harmless, trust me :flowerforyou:
  • DonPidgeon
    DonPidgeon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Does red beard count? At least it used to be red, before it went white. :grumble:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.