sweet potatoes with marshmallow listing

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has come across sweet potatoes with marshmallow etc (don't know if there is a better name for that dish) listed that they've come across...I can't seem to find it

Thanks

ps I didn't make it so I can't list the ingredients myself

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    Please...anyone? I know it has sweet potatoes, tiny marshmallows and brown sugar
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a sweet potato casserole? I dunno...personally I hate that stuff. I think sweet potatoes are plenty sweet enough as they are without adding a bunch of pillow bits of sugar on top ;-P
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    We call it sweet potato casserole.
  • amunet07
    Options
    thank you
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a sweet potato casserole? I dunno...personally I hate that stuff. I think sweet potatoes are plenty sweet enough as they are without adding a bunch of pillow bits of sugar on top ;-P

Yummy pillow sugar.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    you can always just add the sweet potatoes the marshmallows and brown sugar as separate entries- or make your own recipie.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    you can always just add the sweet potatoes the marshmallows and brown sugar as separate entries- or make your own recipie.

This is the most accurate way to do it...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    i mean- that's kind of what I would do- even if I was to lazy to make a recpie for it- I'd just say-
    - XX sweet pottoes
    - XX marshmellows
    - XX brown sugar.

I mean it makes your diary hella long- but it's not worth adding a full recipe if you only ever eat it once or twice a year.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    i mean- that's kind of what I would do- even if I was to lazy to make a recpie for it- I'd just say-
    - XX sweet pottoes
    - XX marshmellows
    - XX brown sugar.

I mean it makes your diary hella long- but it's not worth adding a full recipe if you only ever eat it once or twice a year.

Exactly. That's how I pretty much do everything that I don't eat on a regular basis (then I use the recipes).