Brunettes Do It Better

Options

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Do what better?

You think you're hilarious with all these zombie threads and yet, you can't figure out why people find you annoying. :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have plenty of friends on here. I really can't be bothered wondering why haters find me annoying.

Haters? Lol. What are you, 12 years old?
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    <--- this is my natural colored hair! Yes brunettes do it better! :laugh:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Do what better?

You think you're hilarious with all these zombie threads and yet, you can't figure out why people find you annoying. :huh:

What is it about "zombie" threads that enrages some people? I don't get it. Who cares? Move on.

Seriously. If the threads weren't fair game for discussion, they would be locked or deleted.
  • FitWithWit44
    Options
    Do what better?

What is it about "zombie" threads that enrages some people? I don't get it. Who cares? Move on.

Seriously. If the threads weren't fair game for discussion, they would be locked or deleted.

I've seen friends get strikes for things they said long ago, because someone bumped a thread.

Also it's dumb.

That is your opinion Brett, and there are people here that find them funny.

As for strikes, I don't blame mine on anyone but myself. Certainly not accepting blame for anyone elses.
  • FitWithWit44
    Options
    Do what better?

I've seen friends get strikes for things they said long ago, because someone bumped a thread.

Also it's dumb.

I've got an easy solution for you then. Don't post on them. Really people? This is what makes you angry? Good luck in life.

My not posting in them doesn't change a thing. Let me try to explain it again. Someone bumps a thread. 6 months or two years or whatever ago someone got away with saying "hookers and blow." Now that thread has been bumped and some new mod doesn't like it when people say that. They get a strike for something they said months or even years back. That sucks.

Do you understand now?

Perhaps you can post in the Website Suggestion forum for a Statutes of Limitations for strikes.
  • kendall916
    Options
    Do what better?

Also it's dumb.

I've got an easy solution for you then. Don't post on them. Really people? This is what makes you angry? Good luck in life.

My not posting in them doesn't change a thing. Let me try to explain it again. Someone bumps a thread. 6 months or two years or whatever ago someone got away with saying "hookers and blow." Now that thread has been bumped and some new mod doesn't like it when people say that. They get a strike for something they said months or even years back. That sucks.

Do you understand now?

Perhaps you can post in the Website Suggestion forum for a Statutes of Limitations for strikes.

That would be nice. I feel as of lately, the posts I've posted are weird. -sigh- I definitely need to filter myself better on here :ohwell:
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    <---has auburn hair. half brunette/half redhead. 100% winning :)

NO. You're either brunette or redhead. Not both. :P
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    All women do it/everything better. The end.
  • kendall916
    Options
    All women do it/everything better. The end.

-ding ding ding!- We have the winner of this thread! :laugh:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:

cheers for women!
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:

cheers for women!

tru dat