Favorite junk foods? List them here!

Options
13»

Replies

• richardositosanchez
    Options
    I love cupcakes, greasy tacos, pepperoni pizza, Kettle potato chips (salt & vinegar), Reece's Pieces, sour gummy bears, nachos and those damn taquitos from 7-11.
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    well, I'm low carb - so, my junk are all carb related.

Chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate-coconut haystacks, white chocolate ... I tend to have small bits of chocolate fit into every day ... such an addiction...

- Gluten free chocolate brownie cookies. (20 g. carbs per 2 cookies) but soooo tasty. Rare that I can fit these into my daily macro allotment.

- the mini chew bars from nuts online. - a mix of chopped dates, goji berries, carob ... so delicious.

ice-cream!

Mixed nuts. - yes, not really junk - but this is my go-to snack at night, watching tv. So easy to eat to many... but, love all the salty goodness. :)

popcorn ... I can eat a whole bag of this at a time - so hard to stop. I try not to keep it in the house.

• shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Potato chips - any brand, any flavour.

Movie popcorn with butter, from the movie theatre, nothing from the store trying to masquerade itself as movie popcorn. Have been known to either go to the theatre and buy it without seeing a movie as well as making other people who go to the movies bring some back for me.

White cheddar popcorn - impressed by the new one from Kettle Brand.

Tortilla chips with melted cheese and sour cream. Bonus points if it's from Taco Bell.

French fries. Massive bonus points if it's poutine.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa. Which probably aren't junk if you don't eat the whole bag like I have been known to do. Actually, tortilla chips dipped in anything is my jam. Guac, bean dip, cheese dip. Holy mother of God cheese dip.

Besides that:

Gummy bears
    French fries/onion rings/mozzarella sticks/jalapeno poppers
    Snickers bars
    Papa John's pizza
    Anything that could be healthy were I not to eat all of it (cereal in particular)
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Coca-cola on ice with Ruffles and french onion dip, crackers, french fries, alcohol.

Mmmm, Ruffles with french onion dip. It is the one food combo I've completely cut out of my diet in the last six months because I have zero control over these. I would turn into a horror movie villain if I started and somebody took them away from me before I scraped the last bit of creamy goodness out of the tub with the tiniest chip crumb left in the bag.
    Pretty amazing stuff, isn't it? I only indulge in that particular treat once a quarter, but when I do, I eat the whole tub of dip and half a bag of Ruffles and sometimes a second coke. I snack on this when its "one-man party night."

Addicting though. I hear ya.
    Helluva Good Dip <3

Yes. I could bathe in it.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    cookies, chips, ice cream
  • maddisondavey
    maddisondavey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet, except fruit flavoured things, any chocolate, cupcakes, donuts, gelato/icecream. yummmmm I have a massive sweet tooth so Id rather sweet then savoury but if it was savoury definetly burger or NY pizza
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Bok Choy and Peanut Butter rolls; kale chips dipped in chocolate
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    cheese on crackers