what are your favourite and most difficult exercise DVD's?

Options
I am looking for some new intense exercise DVD's that I can do at home, with a focus on calorie burn/ high intensity etc. I have insanity (not so good for the knees, but my family complain that my jumping around of a morning wakes them up!) I also have Les Mills body combat which I quite enjoy, but im getting bored of it and its not a massive challenge any more.

all ideas welcome!

Replies

• mommyscott6
    mommyscott6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix was good for me, but I am in the same boat as you. I have done 3 rounds and need something different.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 and P90X3.......both are good, fast paced, and fun workouts. They'll both kick your *kitten*.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper from Biggest Loser has a couple of good ones - Pure Burn Super Strength is one and Totally Ripped Core is another. They're pretty intense and even the core workout is a good calorie burner.
    -
    I also like Kelly Coffey-Meyer. She has a LOT of DVDs and they are very cool in how they're set up in short segments which get re-mixed a bunch of different ways, so you get a lot of possibilities in one video. She does combo weights and cardio mostly, and you can boost the intensity a lot just by using heavier weights.
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If you like Combat you might also like Turbo Fire. It's a fun twist on kickboxing, super high energy and a little more "dance-y" than Combat, which is more traditional style. It also includes some days of HIIT workouts, which are my favorite of the DVDs. You mentioned knee issues with Insanity- TF includes a low impact modifier if the jumping is too much!
  • skeen090
    skeen090 Posts: 49 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I really like Jillian Michaels. I want to try out her Ripped In 30. I did the 30 Day Shred three times and lost like 20 lbs. I'm really happy with that. I just started doing Focus T25 this last Monday and I'm really liking it. It's way more challenging than Jillian Michaels. Shaun T really makes you work your a** off for the entire 25 minutes of T25. It's fantastic.