Hello :)

Options
Hey all my name is Jacob.
I have joined MFP because I've started to notice I'm a bit "flabbier" in places than I was a year ago. My story is a up and down one, I was a bit overweight when I was about 10-15 and then when I got to about 16 I was tired of being bullied for being gay and overweight so starved myself and then had doctors poking and prodding me because I was losing my hair, fainting, hardly sleeping as I was working three jobs to take my mind off of eating. It got to the point I pretty much looked like a skeleton, my skin was gray, I looked horrible and I would never want to go back there. Since then I haven't been happy with my body. I have quite stretchy skin, (it's sort of a party trick ha) but no my chest area has excess skin and just makes me miserable, I don't wear just a t-shirt out, I have to wear a hoodie so it doesn't show. I only wear about 4 items from my wardrobe which are oversized and don't "hug" me and make me look bigger. So I want to get healthy and look nice :smile:

But the problem is, Since a kid I have always been a fussy eater. I don't like veg, salad or much fruit. It makes me heave since I was a kid. I judge food with my eyes, If it doesn't look like something I like I wont try it. It's been such a struggle as Some foods smell amazing but certain bits put me off and this has been a struggle of why I can't eat healthy. It's easier to get McDonald's then force myself to eat a salad. So I think I'm just going to stick to cutting down the crap and see where I go from there!

Sorry about the long winded story but hello :)