It's amazing...

Options
It's crazy to me that something so simple as keeoing my mind occupied has made such an imapct on my eating habits... I just recently like the last couple days was able to get internet access at home.. It has made such a huge difference just keeing my head somewhere besides thinking about food... before I always thought that I was hungry, boy was I wrong. When I actually listen to my body it's amazing what it is saying to me. I just feel better and I don't know what I would do without MFP. I see it sticking finally. Weekends were my most horrible dreaded time.. I would bomb and go crazy because I had nothing to think about besides food.

Just rambling but I think it's pretty cool.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Now my stomach is actually growling for real... CRAZY!! lol

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    It is sooo true. I have a congruent goal for this summer, besides weight loss, which is to read all of the unread books on my book shelf (before I buy more!). After a run I will pop my feet up and sit outside reading for a bit instead of eating everything in the kitchen.

Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!