Anyone 10 lbs away from goal?

Options

Replies

• jarchic002
    jarchic002 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5-8 lbs away. Been stuck at a plateau for the past month! It's so frustrating. Would love new friends to help keep me motivated so feel free to add :)
  • kgangl1028
    Options
    I'm within 10 pounds of my goal weight and need motivation because I think it's harder as you get close to your goal weight. I took measurements of my body to help with motivation. Sometimes that's better than using the scale. I know I have fat to lose especially around my middle area.
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am within 10lbs of my goal weight and for last several weeks my weight keeps on going up and down!!! So frustrating!! I think I need to watch my diet harder.
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose from 5 to 10 pounds to get to my goal weight. HARD!
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    kgangl1028 wrote: »
    I'm within 10 pounds of my goal weight and need motivation because I think it's harder as you get close to your goal weight. I took measurements of my body to help with motivation. Sometimes that's better than using the scale. I know I have fat to lose especially around my middle area.

The mid section = the final frontier! I'm determined to prove to myself that despite all the trauma I've had to that area over the past decade that it IS possible to have a semi flat belly! :)
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I've been fluctuating between 6-9 lbs. left for 2 months. It's extremely hard and Scooby says I'll need until mid-March to reach my goal!
  • SarahBeta
    SarahBeta Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just keep meeting that caloric deficit!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey Kristi!
    I'm trying to drop my last few too -- about 7 to go and MAN!!! I get to 145 and then I just can't seem to lower it anymore. Goal is 140. I KNOOOOOW I should be around 140 or 135. I have it to lose ... and its not a distorted "you think you do and you really don't" kind of thing hahaha.

I'll add you! We can encourage one another :)
  • yourfanclub
    yourfanclub Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 10lbs away from my goal. I wanted to lose 20 and I'm half way there but it has been a battle. I lost 8 then was so happy that I stopped counting calories and gained it back. Now I am back and need friends to stay motivated! I was a soda and pasta-holic. It has been tough but I have cut out (almost completely) pasta but still have a soda each day.
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Im within 10 pounds of my ultimate goal, closer to 5 for original. I took a 2 week break at maintenance for the first time this year and now im locking things down. We got this =)
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i don't have a set goal exactly, but number-wise it would be nice to get to 110, which is 9 lbs away. however, it more depends on how i feel i look at a certain weight. my belly still has what i assume is about 5 - 10 lbs of fat on it so i'm hoping losing that weight will reduce some of the fat there... i also do strength training but am still mainly focusing on cardio because of wanting to be in a defecit (without exercise my calorie goal is too low for my liking, i end up feeling deprived! [it's low because of my height and weight]). it's really frustrating, been over a month now and haven't lost anything yet.. but this past month has been hard food-wise and i've had some slip-ups :/ urgh, why are those last few lbs always sooo hard to come off! bah! i just keep taking it one day at a time.. i know i'll get there eventually.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm about 8 lbs from my goal. End of the month would be nice but every pound is such a struggle lately so end of January is my ultimate goal.
  • Isabelle_1929
    Isabelle_1929 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i don't have a set goal exactly, but number-wise it would be nice to get to 110, which is 9 lbs away. however, it more depends on how i feel i look at a certain weight. my belly still has what i assume is about 5 - 10 lbs of fat on it so i'm hoping losing that weight will reduce some of the fat there... i also do strength training but am still mainly focusing on cardio because of wanting to be in a defecit (without exercise my calorie goal is too low for my liking, i end up feeling deprived! [it's low because of my height and weight]). it's really frustrating, been over a month now and haven't lost anything yet.. but this past month has been hard food-wise and i've had some slip-ups :/ urgh, why are those last few lbs always sooo hard to come off! bah! i just keep taking it one day at a time.. i know i'll get there eventually.

You don't have 10 pounds of fat on your belly. Even 5 would be surprising. Look at your pictures.
  • Jb59
    Jb59 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    10 here too, maybe more? At this point I'm not sure. When I was at my heaviest, I would have given anything to be where I'm at now! But I'm going for more than this. I've put in too much dedication and hard work to get where I'm at and I still have work to do. My first goal is just to continue to lose over the holidays and then I can really focus on my problem areas. Good luck to everyone! It is true that the smaller you get, the more you have to work at it!
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I hit one mini-goal yesterday (136) so have now reset to 133. These last few pounds are going sooooooo slowly.
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i'm finally at about 5 pounds left of my original goal weight, but then once I get there I'll want to lose another 10 for my ultimate goal working on that in 2015.

That's what I did. Hit my initial goal and then lowered it 10 lbs. I'm at 145 trying for 135.

Those are similar to my stats as well. Initial goal was 150 with stretch goal of 135. I'm at 145 now. Let's do this!!!
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options

You don't have 10 pounds of fat on your belly. Even 5 would be surprising. Look at your pictures.

According to her profile she has lost almost 50lbs. That's awesome! I agree she looks very thin in her pictures, but everyone looks in the mirror and sees flaws they'd like to correct. As long as it is done in the spirit of health and wellness there's nothing wrong with trying to be a better you. I hope we all reach our personal goals and are completely supportive of one another in our respective journeys! ✌
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 10 away (again) & happy for positive people to add me. (*)
  • heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im almost there too
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    lol yes and have been for a year!