Oh, for the love of meatloaf...........

Options
I am so sick of myself. After an extremely successful year on WW in 2012 I have re-gained 30lbs. It just depresses me so. I have been struggling with my determination since Christmas (lose a few here, gain even more there). The roller coaster has got to stop.

So far my tracking on MFP has gone well, I really like it.

Although I am scared of MFP, I heard it makes you bleed. :huh: Oh wait, what?

Replies

• Callmecookie88
    Callmecookie88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's hard to be a person that weighs 30lbs less when you see yourself as constantly dieting. It has to be a real lifestyle change, you have to become that person that eats healthily. Don't get discouraged. Welcome to MyFitnessPal.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    MFP has been great for me. I could probably do it without it, but it makes it so much easier and holds me accountable even more.
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    It's hard to be a person that weighs 30lbs less when you see yourself as constantly dieting. It has to be a real lifestyle change, you have to become that person that eats healthily. Don't get discouraged. Welcome to MyFitnessPal.

Thanks Cookie, and what you said is so true. I really need to shake how discouraged I have been feeling. I am grateful for the healthy habits I have developed so far and need to keep plugging away.
  • gabbylab
    Options
    MFP has been great for me. I could probably do it without it, but it makes it so much easier and holds me accountable even more.

Congrats! I do like the accountability and it helps encourage my tracking habit from WW.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I had a lot of success with WW but every time I fell off the wagon, I fell hard and gained my weight back. I never made it to lifetime, so I always had to pay, and it just got too expensive. It's a great program, but I found myself eating a lot of fake food to get as much food as possible for my points allowance.

I've learned a lot from WW and it's made a nice foundation for what I've learned here.
  • gabbylab
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I had a lot of success with WW but every time I fell off the wagon, I fell hard and gained my weight back. I never made it to lifetime, so I always had to pay, and it just got too expensive. It's a great program, but I found myself eating a lot of fake food to get as much food as possible for my points allowance.

I've learned a lot from WW and it's made a nice foundation for what I've learned here.

I couldn't agree more Cheryl!