heaviest weight ever....

Options
So in Oct 2014, I injured my ankle.
its now December 4,2014 and I have gained ALL 30 lbs back that I lost.
Plus more!

I am looking for friends, M/F that are around 5'2 and have about 81lbs to loose....(like me)
I feel that everyone that is my weight is so much taller than me.
Anyway, I have decided that I am NOT going to give up, I am starting my weight loss journey AGAIN right now!

Please write a short message to introduce yourself when you send a friend request.

thanks guys! Lets get healthy! <3

Replies

• sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have lost 73 pounds. So I'm not where you're at now, but I was :) Send me a request if you'd like
  • derkin2005
    derkin2005 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and have lost more than my goal. I was 254 then down to 144. I currently fluctuate between 145 and 153 or so. I have been there FR if you'd like.
  • rocknbam
    rocknbam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nine years ago in high school, I was ashamed with being so active and hitting 197 lbs at the doctors office. I was 5'8" and athletic...I needed to change! Cut my calories, ate healthier, worked out like crazy and lost 50 lbs in one summer (hey I was young)! Well the story is not over. I went through college fine on a sports scholarship and then I fell in love shortly after. It's amazing how comfort food and a partner in crime can destroy your healthy lifestyle/body. I started a couple weeks ago at my heaviest ever at 207 lbs! I am down to 200 already and my goal is 160. This time around my fiance and I are both determined to get healthy and stay healthy! After all, in August we will vow to spend the rest of our healthy lives together forever!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    260 on a 5'9" frame down to 160 now
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies! I too lost 70 lbs right out of highschool, in 1998. I kept the weight off up until I cam back home in 2010 to go to nursing school... and now, since Nursing school ended in 2013...this past year I had lost 30lbs of it, and then gained it all back and more.... So now I have 81lbs to loose! AND I WILL LOSE IT!
    I want my life back! I am requesting all of you, and thank you for wanting to be a part of my journey! <3
    rocknbam wrote: »
    Nine years ago in high school, I was ashamed with being so active and hitting 197 lbs at the doctors office. I was 5'8" and athletic...I needed to change! Cut my calories, ate healthier, worked out like crazy and lost 50 lbs in one summer (hey I was young)! Well the story is not over. I went through college fine on a sports scholarship and then I fell in love shortly after. It's amazing how comfort food and a partner in crime can destroy your healthy lifestyle/body. I started a couple weeks ago at my heaviest ever at 207 lbs! I am down to 200 already and my goal is
    161. This time around my fiance and I are both determined to get healthy and stay healthy! After all, in August we will vow to spend the rest of our healthy lives together forever!

• ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". I started at 260. I'm down 15 pounds and counting.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    I'm also a 5'2"nurse. I'm down 77lbs at the moment, with 35 more until I reach the goal I set. I'll reevaluate at that point. I've been on here for 706 days.
  • KaraStack2013
    KaraStack2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and been a yo-yo'er for years- am now back up to 192- and goal is 135#- did it 3 years ago and gained all back and then some- love to friend ya.
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2 and have about 95 pounds to still lose :) I'd love to be friends! I'm in it for the long haul!!