What is your INK history?

Options
How many do you have? Any removed? Any regrets? Any more planned?

Drunk in my early 20s, I got Tweety Bird on my shoulder. I worked in NYC in September 2001, so that is now covered with a 3"x5" American Flag with an eagle's head in the middle. Got the Cowboys logo on one calf, and the other is reserved for the Cubs logo if they ever win the World Series. I think that may stay clean through my lifetime, tho.

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I've got ten, including one across my stomach from hip to hip. None removed but have had two "restyled" as in covered with a better one. A longhorn skull on my lower back (thanks to being 19 and going to college in Texas) has been covered with a beautiful, big sugar skull, and my first husband's name (again thanks, age 19) has been covered with a beautiful butterfly. The butterfly holds significance to me, and it took me 5 years to find something worthy of covering it with, it wasn't just thrown on to cover it. I have several more planned.
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    1, a filigree wedding band on my ring finger. no regrets, I have a full upper arm planned. Shoulder armor piece with my family crest, with name plates for each of my children.