50lbs Gone In 5 Months! Pics!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are an inspiration to us all. You've got this girl - keep going to your goal. We're here to cheer you on!!
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • brit21187
    brit21187 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you rock!!! good job :)
  • tommyapril
    tommyapril Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fair play
  • crazypeachs
    crazypeachs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

I'd love to start strength training but I don't have the funds to access a gym or buy equipment so for now I'm just working on my cardio. Maybe once I'm down a little more I can save up start doing some strength to firm up any loose skin and tone. Just being able to see my muscles peeking through is a huge victory.

you might try a local sporting equipment store. they have used equip sometimes. i just spent $10 on 2 5-lb dumbells (they weren't used :grumble: ) and $10 at walmart on an exercise ball. jefit.com has a boat-load of exercises you can do with just your body, or if you get dumbells or something. you might check it out.

congrats on the progress, i'm hoping to have such success myself. great inspiration!
  • momtwoboyz
    momtwoboyz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Looking great! Keep up all that great work! :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Super job!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!