Hi New Here!

Options
beth0613
beth0613 Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I am a 35 year old, soon to be 36 year old, mom of 3 who works full time. I have hypothyroidism and have gained lots of weight from working a lot and not having time to exercise or putting in my calories. I am really motivated to lose this time, but it is hard because it is just easier to get convenient foods sometimes!

Replies

• djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I'm 39, married mom of 2! feel free to add me!
  • washingtonmimi
    Options
    Hi Beth,

You can do this! I am 60 years old and I wish I could go back and start over. You must do this for your future health.

Cilla60
  • msmaude3
    msmaude3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have just found this site and downloaded the app. Just getting started in weight loss too. I am 38 years old and a mom of two. Work full time and have a very busy life. Eating right and exercise have been put on the back burner. I am ready to get healthy and lean!!! This seems like a great site!!
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello...Good luck with your efforts..YOU can do this Wishing you all the best of your journey.

Liliann
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    add me
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • unifil
    unifil Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 37, mom of two girls.
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • marquezgmk
    marquezgmk Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi... I'm new too and need friends to help support me.. I gained 60 pounds since September. I had major Surgery and was in bed for a few months but I have no excuse now. I have to do this!!!