What's your favorite flavor of yogurt, and what's the worst flavor of yogurt you've ever tasted?

Options
13»

Replies

• Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lemon flavoured yoghurts are sinfully delicious (especially yeo valley lemon curd oh god)
  • annpatalexa
    annpatalexa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My favorite lately has been more of a brand. Siggi Brand Icelandic Skyr. I like it cause its low cal (around 110-120), Low sugar (normally between 9-11g) and high protein, around 14.g. They're flavors have been really good.

Flavors I can miss: Banana, Pineapple, lemon. Pretty much anything with a yellow label. Also Chobani Pumpkin made me want to gag!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Vanilla = best
    Peach = grossest
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    Worst - Siggis Skyr in Orange and Ginger. Honest to God, I spat it out and had to scrape my tongue to get rid of the taste. I have no idea if it was that particular flavor, or if I'd have hated all the Skyrs.

OMG, yaassssss. I've never tasted anything so disgusting. But see, they trick you because it sounds really good, right? Don't be fooled!!

As for what I do like, the Light & Fit Greek is my favorite: key lime, blackberry, caramel macchiato and caramel apple pie, which is a seasonal flavor I will miss terribly *sniff*
  • KGRebelRanch
    KGRebelRanch Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    dannon oikos bananas foster is the best ever.
    chobani pear flavored tasted like I got a very bad pear and mixed it with old sour cream.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I used to eat Fage all the time (and still do on occasion) but my current favorite is Siggis or Smari plain icelandic-style skyr. It is higher protein and lower sugar than Fage (and other greek varieties). I love love love the tartness of it and it is such a perfect counterbalance for fruit and muesli.

Really hate / can't eat sweetened yogurt. Especially the "light" sweetened yogurts. They taste so bad to me.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    mandos_13 wrote: »
    Plain skyr. I have only found Siggi's brand here in the US but the skyr in Iceland was just heavenly. I usually just get the plain and add maple syrup, fruits, granola, and/or almonds, but I like the Siggi's coffee flavored skyr too.

Smari is good too and sold in the US!

• RachelYun27
    RachelYun27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Fage 0% plain

Worst: probably Yoplait
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the brand but I found it in the Organic refrigerated section, full 3% fat organic Greek yogurt, lemon flavoured. Heavenly.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I just like my plain Fage Greek Yogurt and add what I want to add...usually some berries and granola.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Liberté Méditerranée Caramel. It's 9% M.F and so damn delicious.

Worst is any kind of light, artificial shiz. BLECH.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Regular yogurt, definitely Oikos Greek Pumpkin Pie or Gingerbread (both seasonal). I LOVE Chobani Flips but wasn't sure if those count!

Worst is the Chobani Pumpkin. PUKE.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    kshadows wrote: »
    Regular yogurt, definitely Oikos Greek Pumpkin Pie or Gingerbread (both seasonal).
    Holy eff I need to find me these!

• kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    kshadows wrote: »
    Regular yogurt, definitely Oikos Greek Pumpkin Pie or Gingerbread (both seasonal).
    Holy eff I need to find me these!

The pumpkin pie doesn't seem to be in stores anymore but I just found the gingerbread last night and HOLY YUM!
  • eatliveplay
    eatliveplay Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I dislike flavoured yoghurt. I only buy and make plain natural yoghurt. I don't mind plain greek yoghurt either. I have 6kg of Jalna in the fridge right now and I live alone....I love pot set yoghurt, mmmm.
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Noosa tart cherry is the best.
    Trader Joe's chocolate and mocha are like no others.
    Fage 2% is decent.
    Can't stand those gummy tasting gluey cardboard ones.
    I used to make my own, but last time I tried I failed.
    I like sour cherry, lemon, honey and vanilla flavors.
    Not so fond of others.
    Best yogurt I had was in Athens. They were not refrigerated, had a thick skin you had to peel off, and was served with fresh honey on top. Nothing like it since.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just had Alpina Greek Authentically Strained nonfat yogurt and it's not great. Yogurt tasted off, not spoiled but didn't have the tartness I expect from a Greek yogurt and it was rather watery.
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Chobani flips. Haven't found a flavor I don't like. I normally don't like greek yogurt but these things are like yogurt crack.