from 220 to 155 with pics

Options
acquilla30
acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
edited December 2014 in Success Stories
guiyf6ebm58w.jpg
o7asp6wfxjpb.jpg
I have been big all my life starting from birth- I weighed in at 12 lbs 12oz. I had a rough childhood and food and books was my escape. My yo-yo dieting started after I had my second child. I was young and in a bad relationship and i had hit my highest weight at 230. My boyfriend called me fat and said no one else would love me. I believed it, i didnt love me. So I started Starving myself and got down to 163. We broke up and I started to love the new me. Fast forward 6 years and the weight started coming back on. I was using food again as an escape. When i hit 30, I was like no more. I was 220 and unhappy. So i got a myfitness pal account, logged my food and worked out hard. At first I saw progress but unfortunetly, I was hypothyroid and progress stalled. I gave up for a year, but six months ago I decided I was going to do something different. I wasnt going to count calories, I was going to listen to my body and eat when I was hungry, eat what I wanted in smaller portions and exercise. It worked, I didnt feel deprived and I was losing weight. I feel amazing and Im 20 pounds from my goal weight. I havent been 155 since my early teens. Thank you for reading my story and I can't wait to read yours!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!