61yo Results from 3mths Keto Adapted

Options
Watch to the end if you appreciate comedic genius but the results are Real. Enjoy, hope it gives some inspiration to someone.

https://vimeo.com/113595342

Replies

• LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    That was some workout that many 16 year old guys could not do.
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    lol nice work Rambo, I liked the ending.
  • havingfunnow
    havingfunnow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Kudos!
  • Ludka13
    Ludka13 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Pretty impressive.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Good workout, I take it those medals are from comparative canoeing or similar sport?
  • Ramboscie
    Options
    Good workout, I take it those medals are from comparative canoeing or similar sport?

Arh yes, Ocean Racing mostly in single and six man outrigger canoes over the past 20years. A few Nat Titles in there and even 1 from Hawaii. Retired from racing now.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Ramboscie wrote: »

Arh yes, Ocean Racing mostly in single and six man outrigger canoes over the past 20years. A few Nat Titles in there and even 1 from Hawaii. Retired from racing now.

Nice!
  • zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mad props Rambo.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I want to be you when I grow up! Funny and inspiring! Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • Ramboscie
    Options
    I want to be you when I grow up! Funny and inspiring! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

I've never really grown up, but I don't apologise for it. Sure you have responsibilities as an adult, but it's very much fun being a big kid and being a bit wacky, my Grandkids love it.
    R
  • upforthecount
    upforthecount Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm close to your age but not nearly as fit. Way to go and keep at it! And yes, it is inspiring.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Okay, my favorite part is that you wear flip flops to lift. That cracked me up. Seriously, though, man, you're awesome.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    WOW! Am I allowed to say this....you are a bad *kitten* Rambo! Funny as hell too!
  • RitaMita
    Options
    Hi Rambo, So you're keto-adapted? I've been considering this and done some reading, but haven't met anyone personally who became keto-adapted. How long did it take you before you felt like you'd transitioned 100%? Do you notice improvements in strength, endurance, stamina, etc.? You are obviously extremely fit for a person of any age. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    Wow! very nice!
  • back2twentyfive
    back2twentyfive Posts: 36 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Awesome! Inspiring! Thank you!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    that's great- i love it!!!!