UK Loggers!

bigandstripy
bigandstripy Posts: 31 Member
edited December 2014 in Getting Started
Hey guys! I am new to MFP. I'm a bit frantic as today was THE DAY I realised I'm a massively fat *kitten*. I know why - I'm lazy, I eat too much rubbish, I drink too much booze. Today also has to be the day things start to change for me!

My friends are uselessly adorable. "You're great the way you are". "I like you with a few extra pounds". "Don't be hard on yourself, you deserve that pizza".

I am looking for people to connect with on here who might be able to provide with me with encouragement, tips, maybe the occasional ticking off when my diary is 18,000 calories of Kinder Bueno.

xxx

EDIT: Presumably if you befriend me you'll be able to zoom in on the offensive and disgusting fat shame selfies I took today. There's no going back...

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Good luck! I had one of those realisation days recently when I went to the nurse for a repeat prescription and she said, your BMI is 30 and if you put on 5 more pounds you'll have to change prescriptions because these pills aren't meant for massive fatties (those weren't her exact words I admit). Being labelled officially fat by the NHS is depressing, so here I am.

But let's not bad-talk ourselves too much. The main thing is we're trying to change things. And somewhat astonishingly I'm slowly getting there. I am now simply 'overweight'. Hurrah!