Hello everyone...

Options
I'm Melanie, and am here to lose some weight, I had a bilateral lung transplant 4 1/2 years ago, and am doing great. But I have let myself gain to much weight. My transplant doctor has asked me to take off 15 pounds by the end of January. So I am really trying hard. I have lost 4 1/2 pounds since I started last Tuesday. It is my goal to lose about 40 all together. Looking forward to getting into my smaller sizes.I am doing low calorie low fat diet. I just wanted to introduce myself, and hope to find support here, and to be support for you all too. Good luck to everyone...

Replies

• lollitakennedy
    lollitakennedy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well Melanie you certainly look radiant. I can only imagine what you have been through. I am also working on 15 lbs. Will gladly follow you. I am also knew and finding it hard to navigate this message board.
  • GonnaDoThis43
    GonnaDoThis43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie! So glad to see you out here. You have certainly been through a lot! This is a great site to receive support and encouragement to achieve your goals. Check out my profile and friend me if you sense a connection!
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    you're always welcome to add me. Glad to see u doing great --keep it up =)
  • melaniedelane
    melaniedelane Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am still learning how to use navigate also. I am so happy to be here, and will add you all, when I figure out how LOL