and so my mission begins!

Options
For 3 years now I have been slowly gaining weight, until I stood on the scales and nearly fell off at the realisation off my current weight - arggghhhh! I need to sort it out, it really is time to change.
Too often mum's like me get caught up in the daily routine's of everyone else in the family that we neglect ourselves. I am now on a mission to make changes, to find the "me" time. I have an ultimate aim to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans! I loved them so much I felt really good I was healthier then, and very much more active, It's time I lost the weight, and got back into my pre-pregnancy clothes! so now my mission begins.

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I hear you there! My son is 3 and my pre-preg clothes all go on, and have for 2 years, but they don't fit like they used to. I'm determined to get back to where I was when I was right out of college :) I'm even considering a massage while he is visiting family in Arizona - a treat I have not done in years!
  • ellerigby
    ellerigby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    well I can't even get one leg into my jeans hahaha!.. so really got to work hard at this!!!