Fighting fire with fire in London

Options
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi as a new member to the site.
It was recommended to me by a friend, and having been on the back of 2 years of yoyo dieting, I thought this may be a useful tool to motivate attempt number 1003....

With summer just round the corner, a line has to be drawn. Plus my weight (rightly or wrongly) has been playing on my mind for sometime.

So I've decided that I need to do something for me, to stop this feeling of dissapointment with myself, satisfy my longing for a nicer figure and also to improve my confidence.

I find it almost rediculous that we independant, intelligent woman find this so hard to control... let's fight back!

Good luck everyone.

Vertu
(London, England)

Replies

• Vertu
    Vertu Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi as a new member to the site.
    It was recommended to me by a friend, and having been on the back of 2 years of yoyo dieting, I thought this may be a useful tool to motivate attempt number 1003....

With summer just round the corner, a line has to be drawn. Plus my weight (rightly or wrongly) has been playing on my mind for sometime.

So I've decided that I need to do something for me, to stop this feeling of dissapointment with myself, satisfy my longing for a nicer figure and also to improve my confidence.

I find it almost rediculous that we independant, intelligent woman find this so hard to control... let's fight back!

Good luck everyone.

Vertu
    (London, England)
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    welcome! i think you'll find this website is a great tool to help you with your goals! welcome!:happy:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Does that make the guy's on this site like...referees or something? :tongue:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am sure you will find all the support you need.

Banks, For all you guys out there, you all are welcomed support as well! :wink: Your post are always so helpful and encouraging.:bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    Options
    so I'm like the site's support hose? LOL!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,051 Member
    Options
    Welcome, vertu! You will find this site to be just what you need to stay on track.

And there are some HOT guys on here, too. Mr. Hose is married but he's still Hot :tongue:

Good luck!

Cheryl
  • twin2
    Options
    so I'm like the site's support hose? LOL!

New nickname? :laugh: LOL!!!!
  • banks1850
    Options
    lol, I could get used to the nickname "Mr. Hose" and all that it implies! LOL, LOL, LOL
  • twin2
    Options
    :laugh: :noway: :bigsmile: LOL
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Virtu, and I agree with the yo-yo dieting over my life. This is it. And I am glad I found such a great site to do it , plus all the support , especially Banks we appreciate you.:happy: And some of the guys I really don't know all your names yet. Thanks!!!
  • Vertu
    Vertu Posts: 13
    Options
    Sorry Banks, I mean Mr Hose...

I'm not an easy girl to make blush, but I'll admit I'm as rosie as a stop light right now... ;-)

No offence intended, I'm just better at commenting from the female stand point - seeing as I am one :-)

I look forward to seeing how we both progress on here, the site looks like a great aid, but I guess we'll wait and see...

Thank you for everyone's support, good luck to you all too x
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Vertu,

Banks and I have been around here for a while, and we like to make fun of ourselves! He was just joking around. We are all grateful for the male point of view, and especially banks / Mr. Hose.

Don't let our silliness make you :blushing:

It's all in good fun! Stick around for the giggles. :flowerforyou:

~Cheryl
  • banks1850
    Options
    Yes, cm's right, I mean no embarrasment. You will love this site, it has great people and great info. Welcome and best of luck to you.
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck and you will find this site is alot different then others, its like my right arm to me right now , i am eating healthier and losing more weight cause of it, and everyone here is wonderful. And we all can use a good suport hose once in a while :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Good luck and you will find this site is alot different then others, its like my right arm to me right now , i am eating healthier and losing more weight cause of it, and everyone here is wonderful. And we all can use a good suport hose once in a while :laugh:

I sense a trend developing...no? Mr. Hose of Cupcake Mountain. :tongue:
  • banks1850
    Options
    I ain't touching that one!:noway: