From 198lbs to 154 lbs and counting!

Options
0yvq977jeitj.jpg

I feel very humbled to be going through this process. I started at 198 lbs and feeling every bit of the weight. I came from a very dark and sick spot where i was suffering and dying slowly. My blood pressure averaged on a semi controlled day in the 160's/110's. Every day i woke up with no energy, headaches, body aches, and potentially fatal acute problems such as acute kidney failure. I am 35 and i have had surgeries to my heart, kidneys, and uterus. Suffered from all kind of deficiencies such as anemia and potassium. To say that i was on my way out is putting it lightly. I knew i had to make a change. For myself it was life or death and i couldn't leave behind my 6 children. Its been a long road and i've failed and tried again. My eating habits had to change. I started to become more active and developed from independent research work out routines. Now i am proud to say i am doing a very intense 30-40 minutes of cardio training. Running and doing plyometrics. Strength training and always looking for new ways to up the ante. Trying new things. Fitness has become my lifestyle. I can't wait for the day that my outsides match my state of mind. I shared this with you all because i hope it touches someone to keep fighting the fight. Dont give up! If i can get this far anyone can..YOU CAN LIVE A GOOD QUALITY OF LIFE..YOU DESERVE IT!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!