Weight Watchers friends..im new on here

chrissbrazil
chrissbrazil Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Christine and i live in North San Diego. I am new on here. I was doing weight watchers meetings but i can no longer afford $40 a month! so i decided do do it on my own. I cant seem to lose (or gain thank god )any weight on my own! Any suggestions? Thanks ;)

Replies

• Brandzilla
    Brandzilla Posts: 51 Member
    I used WW online for a while and lost my first 20 pounds that way, but can't afford it either so i'm on here. I managed to lose another 10 pounds after WW. I'm plateued now so I signed up on here. I'm new on here too, but it seems pretty similiar and there's good forums and people for support. Good luck.
    My only advice is make smart food choices so you don't feel deprived or hungry when you run out of your calorie allowance and exercise!
    Good luck.
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    I as well am doing the weight loss journey on my own without the help of weight watchers, expensive diet plans or fitness classes. You can totally do it on your own and feel great for doing it!!
    I find this website is great in that you can see where your food choices are either working for you or against you.
    Everyone on here seems so supportive with their advice and inspiration.
    Between this website and my wii active I am winning the weight loss battle.
    I love the ipod application that you can download because it saves having to go on the computer each time I eat something and want to log it in!
    Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend for moral support!! :)
  • Thank you ladies for the messages ;) i was only with weight watchers for 2 months then quit. since ive done it alone ive lost weight on my own using the tools i learned but i kind of feel stuck now. Since im new here what do you recommend that i use or look up on here? thanks!! ;)
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    I've been on the WW points system since February. I also track my calories on here as well so I can see in my head how points equal calories.

My suggestion would be to consider buying a heart rate monitor. That way you can track you activity and check it against your food log on this site. It will help you to better pinpoint the cause of you plateau.
This discussion has been closed.