Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Repost.. 17 pounds less!

Celebi03
Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
Ever since 2011, I starting having trouble with my weigh. I never took pictures of myself as I felt ashamed of how I looked. I moved to NY to go to college August 2012, and I probably gained a good 20lbs there. All I ate was Chinese food, McDonalds. lots of those. At the end of December, before I moved to Florida, I weighed 197. I honestly thought the scale was broken. lol but it wasn't, it was the cruel truth. Ever since I've joined MFP, I feel more alive! I'm more social, easy to talk with, before I wouldn't have convos with people I've just met in person.. because I thought I'd scared them to death with my terrible looks, and I struggled with this in my first semester of college as I became real anti-social. Now I weigh 178 as of today, and I feel great. I have a lot of weigh left to lose, 40 pounds maybe, but at least I'm at the point where I'm not afraid of taking pictures of myself and I'm more of what I am inside on the outside.
Mid 2012 - I was bigger than this, I never took pictures of myself so this is the closest one. I'm the one in the right. Size 14-16 shorts

423974_291138510953554_692731853_n_zpsed1b14a7.jpg

Today. 178 Size 11/12 shorts, 17 pounds lighter :blushing: sorry for bad lighting lol.. btw if anyone wants to add me.. go ahead I could use more support and I can provide some as well

picture301_zps3cb995e4.jpg

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Keep up the good work
  • Celebi03
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    WTG keep up the good work.
  • Celebi03
    I will!
  • baristanatorLL
    baristanatorLL Posts: 34 Member
    You're doing awesome. I totally understand about the picture thing. I've been a yo-yo dieter for years, and at the heavy times I wouldn't let anyone take photos of me. The only time of year I would let people take photos of me was at vacation. Now that I think about it, that was a good motivation to lose weight for summer. As long as you don't put it back on in the winter, lol.
  • Celebi03
    Indeed, and thank you. Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!