jawbone up vs nike fuel band

Options
Runhard13
Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
anybody have thoughts on either of these two...i currently just use the nike + feature on my nano7 which i dont mind but im curious if its worth it for the other two products. thanks!!

Replies

• rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Fuelband is pretty much a $150 step counter. It does double as a nice watch though!!! I have issues logging into nike+ website and cannot sync with my phone, only syncs to bluetooth on apple products. I have read good things about the fitbit flex and would be interested in giving that one try.
  • minnndymae
    minnndymae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know more on the Fitbit and Jawbone up too......... :smile:
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    they nike+ is pretty much a pedometer as well..counts steps ..calories burned...its accuracy tends to be in question but as long as its not grossly off im ok with it. Just not sure if the bells and whistles of the other two products are worth it
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The Jawbone is compatible with iPhone and only some Android smart phones, so you may want to check that out before you decide.
  • SamanthaLeigh80
    SamanthaLeigh80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the Jawbone Up, I got it about 2 months ago and I have been very happy with it thus far. I don't think that any of the bands will be 100% accurate, but I think the sleep tracker is almost spot on. I have noticed if it needs charged (it is supposed to last 10 days but realistically only about 7 days) it doesn't seem to be as accurate with the tracking. It syncs perfectly with Runkeeper. I mainly use Nike+ however since they are not integrated I am able to pull my data from Nike+ into Runkeeper and over to the Up program (not exactly sure, but I'm not jynxing myself) . I hope this helps if you are deciding on a fitness band.