Small win!

Options
I was debating for a while whether this was significant enough to share but I thought small wins still are a win (well as our cases may be a loss). 45 days ago I logged back into my fitness pal after being gone for years (i've really never been THIS committed to my weight loss). I started out 45 days ago at 329 lbs!!!! And this morning I weighed myself and was 300.0 lb's... SOOOO I did what any of us MFP people would do and took off my pants and jumped back on the scale and it read 299.0 lbs!!!!!!!!! YEEEE! I know I have A LOTTTT more to lose but the thing is this is big to me because I will never, ever weigh 300 pounds again!!!!

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Dropping the first digit by a 1 is awesome. You have a system in place now so it will just take more time. Keep up the good work.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? That is awesome!! Keep it up :)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely worth celebrating - fantastic job!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    IMHO there are no "small" wins...congrats on a great loss. I'm 99% sure you will succeed. You didn't whine or use terms like "I am going to try to..." You flat out acknowledged where you are and stated you will NEVER EVER weigh over 300 lbs again. I am not unfamiliar with 300+ and know what my self-talk sounded like over 1 year ago when I started on my weight-loss path. Best wishes for continued progress.
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! And you're right... we'd all ditch the pants for that extra pound! :-)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That is a huge win. Keep doing what is working for you. :awesome:
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job! I started at 258 and today I hit 199.8 so now we know how good it feels to win! Soon enough you are gonna be in "onederland"!
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep at it.
  • legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job! I started at 258 and today I hit 199.8 so now we know how good it feels to win! Soon enough you are gonna be in "onederland"!

Save a spot in "onederland" for me!!!!!
  • rickyberkey
    rickyberkey Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I went over 300 lbs for the first time in my life (I'm 58) and I just couldn't seem to get it back under 300. I started MFP just to earn points for my employers health insurance discounts but it suddenly all made sense! A slow and sensible plan, the pounds have been melting away.

62655620.png
  • badcemom
    Options
    I agree that it's a big win! Way to go!
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud.
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's a major win!! :)
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Baby steps amount to a giant leap in time :) congrats
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you debated if this was important enough! Its a big win! Congrats!
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!
  • leanne0627
    leanne0627 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Seems like a big success to me. Shoot I was happy I can finally do a (yes just 1) pushup like a boy today lol u have a right to be excited about going under 300.
  • DaniTronMcNally
    DaniTronMcNally Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I should weight myself with clothes on so I can take them off when I want that extra little bit ha ha!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done honey!!! That's amazing!! I'm so proud of you. xx
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's wonderful and definitely a win!! Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!