70 Pounds down, 70-ish more to go! (w/pics)

2»

Replies

• cprati
    cprati Posts: 39 Member
    Great job! I have 16 pounds to catch up to where you are at!

Have you had any points where you felt like you were stalling, or simply were losing weight MUCH slower? if so, how did you break through?

Thanks!

Yes, I have definitely had weeks where it seemed like my progress had stalled. I usually look back at my food logs to see if there were any new things that I may have tried that could be working against me and make adjustments, as needed. It's also usually a sign that I need to increase my water intake. Other than that, I just keep plugging away and trust that things will eventually get back on track.
  • cprati
    sodakat wrote: »
    Excellent. You look wonderful. How is visceral fat measured? I am clueless.

I have a scale that measures my visceral fat, total body fat %, total skeletal muscle % and my BMR. I like having the extra data because I can see my body fat numbers go down even when my weight isn't. It helps me know that things are still on track.
  • cprati
    Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I am so grateful to have found this community. It's so great to have a forum where we can share our setbacks and successes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!