Losing Motivation Towards the End

Options
I want to preface this post by saying, I've lost nearly 80lbs (my ticker is only since I joined MFP) and kept it off for over a year now (60lbs before MFP, another 17lbs since June 2014). I see people come on here and post for support when they are close/at goal weights and get attacked for it, and I want to be clear, this has been a LONG battle for me and I've worked VERY hard to get here so if you're only advice is "be happy you're not overweight" please just leave this post alone.

My goal weight is 149lbs and I can't shake the last 4-6lbs no matter what I do. I've been losing about a pound a month, but have been taking measurements and having some loss there as well.

My question is - how do you all stay motivated when you're close? I look in the mirror and I don't see myself being happy with my body 4-6lbs from now. My thighs are still a major trouble spot, along with the rear end, and I'm having a hard time seeing myself as the size 6 I currently am (I'm 5'10" 153lbs).

I don't want to adjust my goal weight much lower than 149lbs because I don't feel like it's maintainable for me (and 149lbs is a perfectly acceptable mid range weight for 5'10"). I do primarily weights and strength training at the gym and have for months, so I've gained considerable muscle, but I still don't see what I thought I would this close to goal.

Any advice?