Just joined the other day

Options
So a co-worker found this site and recommended it to me. She's already lost 3 pounds in the week or two she's been on here. I've been dieting, or at least trying to, plus working out for a while so I've already been on a slow but steady weight decline.

But another friend suggested just cutting breads and sugars from my diet. I had assumed it was still okay to eat fruits but it doesn't seem to be the case as an apple has a ton of natural sugars (more so than I thought).

But I do have a few questions for you guys.

Why is it that non-cardio exercises show nothing being burned. Do they not burn anything or what? I'm not doing a whole lot but I tend to push myself as far as I can.

I've also found that I'm eating way more food than I'm use to and at times feel bad. I'm use to a 800-1200 cal balance but by eating healthier and tossing snacks in, I'm eating a ton of food and still not even meeting what the site says I should be eating (today looks weird as I did a 7 mile jog and it says I burnt way more than I really think I did) and I honestly can't see how I can add 1000+ cals to todays intake without overloading the other areas.

Oh and I have a road trip a head of me next weekend, anyone have any good snacks or perhaps fast food meals that are good for you?

Replies

• mazza53
    mazza53 Posts: 11
    Options
    Haven't been here long myself so am sure someone will answer you queries better than i can, as far as i know the calorie allowance is based on your weight and what you enter as your goal.

Good Luck