not losing anything

Options
Been at this over a month, including monitoring steps via/fitbit, over 13000/day. not one pound lost. i am under my calories everyday, drinking water, the whole routine. so frustrated. any thoughts.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Can you open your diary?
    This^ and how many calories are you consuming daily? Are you weighing your food with a scale?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    1. I am assuming you meant to type 1,300 calories, not 13,000?

2. Do you know your TDEE? 1,300 seems a little low, unless you are very short.

3. Are you weighing all your food, preferably in grams?

4. Weight loss is not linear, it is very common to not lose anything for several weeks, than drop a several pounds all at once. Make SURE you are in a deficit, (not too aggressive of one, though) and be patient.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options

4. Weight loss is not linear, it is very common to not lose anything for several weeks, than drop a several pounds all at once. Make SURE you are in a deficit, (not too aggressive of one, though) and be patient.

I think the OP meant 13000 steps per day, that's the way i read it.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Can you open your diary?
    This^ and how many calories are you consuming daily? Are you weighing your food with a scale?

^
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    CarrieCans wrote: »

I think the OP meant 13000 steps per day, that's the way i read it.

Oohhhhh, ok. Derp derp. That makes better sense.